Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sting: an all female tattooer exhibit + outtakes!

Hi loves,

I'd like to invite all of you to come visit our exhibit, Sting, on Feb 20 at the Kanto Gallery which is inside The Collective, Makati. It opens 8PM and I believe on that same day a Chronic Wheeze gig will be on, too! So fun fun fun, you get to hang out or meet us (if you want to) and watch a fun art/music show. It's all good, me thinks.

Here's the poster for the event:

It was soooo nice meeting these ladies, I believe we all got along pretty well and right away, too (most of them I met on the day of the photo shoot). I really do like everyone a lot. I love that they're all really talented and confident, but most of all that they're all really down to earth. I love that. Did I mention that I love that? Haha.

Mostly I like that I now have new girl friends to talk to about tattoo-related things, and makeup and all that, too. All around good vibes, basically.  Oh and also, our photographer Kevin Cayuca was awesome! Check out his stuff. :)

Photo from Nina!



From Mia's instagram!
So anyway, I hope to see you there! :) Love, W

No comments:

Post a Comment