The days have been going by too fast, if you ask me. I'm always surprised to find out it's another new week, it's another Monday! And that is why I am late with this post. It is 7:42 PM as I type this and I just realized what day it was. And so, I hope I'm not too late in assisting your inspiration, and hopefully this carries out to the following days.
I've been watching a lot of videos lately, so this week's Monday Link Love are all mostly for your visual pleasure:
- 'Love Games' Trailer: interesting and lovely illustrations
- 'In a Pig's Eye' excerpt--hilarious, if you're into the same things I find funny though haha
- Trailer for 'Belladonna of Sadness': a client made me watch this after a tattoo session and it is trippy, to say at the very least. Lovely illustrations.
- 'Kadinchey' by Pogo is another one of his genius remixes. What he does is he goes to a country, videotapes footages of everyday life in that country and does a remix using everyday sounds--stuff you didn't know was musical. A little boy talking, footsteps, the breeze. He is genius.
- And because Pogo is absolutely a love of mine, here's another one of my favorite remixes from him. This has been really popular but just in case you haven't watched this yet, please do: