Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The past few adventures.

I haven't had the time to blog lately, but here are a couple of things I have come to enjoy over the past few days:

1. The Toe Concert! Japanese magnificence. As per usual, I just brought my phone, thus the photos.



2.Fuerza Bruta at the Manila Hotel Tent! It was awesome. It was a usual Friday night for me--in my bed with my dog, DVD set to play, TV on sleep mode--but as I earlier bumped into my friend Mara here in Makati, of all places (and while I was walking leisurely in my neighborhood, off to buy veggiemeat and enjoying the sun an hour before it sets), she called me up and asked me if I wanted to come with them to watch Fuerza Bruta. I had the golden extra ticket. Can I repeat this: it was awesome.




3. The Mind Museum! The building is awesome, definitely a new landmark in Metro Manila. Inside however...didn't make up for the beautiful architecture. Most of the displays seemed rushed, either that or they made it a point not to put too much attention to detail. Nonetheless I am a sucker for dinosaurs and astronomy.





How have you been?
W

No comments:

Post a Comment