Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Weekend At The Farm


I spent my Sunday and Monday with the manfriend and his sister's family at The Farm at San Benito.  It was beautiful and relaxing and I am moreso a happier person because of that trip.  It was my first time at that beautiful place and I'm pretty sure I'll be planning solo getaways here in the coming years.  I hope the photos manifest the beautiful weekend that was.


Alive! is the vegan restaurant inside The Farm.  I might've squealed when I saw the menu--I'm not used to having a lot of options on most menus. I could get used to eating here, if only it were any nearer. Non-vegetarians/vegans, do not fret, the food is actually really good--I was with seven non-vegetarians and we sure ate a lot. Please see a photographed index of what we ate below.






An advice: please do not skip the chocolate-based deserts! The chocolate ganache is stupendous.

Did I tell you about Pinkerton El Scorcho, my new baby pig? Here is the fearless little porker, feeling safe and rather brave at The Farm, with the peacocks.








More photos of the weekender tomorrow. :)

The Farm at San Benito is located at 119 Barangay Tipakan, 4217 Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment