Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tattoo Roundup!

I feel like it's most appropriate to close the year with a tattoo roundup--I haven't been a good blogger lately, but here you go! Thank you thank you thank you to all my clients--thank you for trusting your skin, your stories onto me! And for believing in me too, heehee! You are the best clients ever!

This is the best job ever! Thank you universe! Thank you 2013--and 2014, we will be awesome together, too! Here are some tattoos I managed to photograph decently!







 











Have a  really good New Year! 
Love, Wiji

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your work. Your site was referred to me by a friend who is also a fan. I am looking for an artist for my first ever watercolor tattoo and your output is simply amazing.

    Would you mind if ask for a quotation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Sorry for the very late reply! Sure thing! Please email me at wiji.lacsamana at gmail :)

      Delete