Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Good Life.


To wake up with this view.





I woke up at around 6 am, I think, facing coconut trees, vines, shrubs, all moist with morning dew.  I walked around to hopefully catch the peacocks go down the tree they all sleep on at night--they woke up before I did.




There was a pool with a miniature waterfall--the water was cold but I took a quick dip anyway.



The Farm's Sulu Terraces are their most "affordable" accommodations--still pretty pricey if you ask me, but I know sites like Groupon or Deal Grocer offer good deals on these every now and then. I feel like I should probably take solo retreats here every year. Also, this little cottage is a good peg for my future house.

And then, breakfast.






The manfriend and I had were booked at the Palmera suite.

But we actually spent more time at the Master Villa where the family was. The pool was gorgeous, too.

 
 
Thankful I got to spend some time here!

The Farm at San Benito is located at 119 Barangay Tipakan, 4217 Lipa City, Batangas, Philippines.  To read about the first day of the trip, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment