Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bless this mess.


I've been watching tattoo videos non-stop lately, now more than ever--maybe because I have a new baby that's going to be shipped to me soon! I'm so excited. Before that though, just thought I'd share some videos I really, really enjoyed. These videos are about tradition, influence, apprenticeships, the way things were done. I'm really glad I stumbled onto this craft in this lifetime, blessed to have been taken in as an apprentice by one of the best, and just as happy to have met awesome clients. These are a lot of videos, I know, but watch them when you have time, ok?


N.Y. Adorned “Tradition” from Evan Owen Dennis on Vimeo.

scott campbell prison tattoo from Casey Neistat on Vimeo.

The Gypsy Gentleman - Episode 01: New York City from Marcus Kuhn on Vimeo.

Tim Hendricks - Hand Made Tattoo Machines from Tim Hendricks on Vimeo.

David Tevenal: Tattooer (Illustration) from Seanie G Productions on Vimeo.

Ink Stories 1: Daniel Ronson from Lima Charlie on Vimeo.

Cris Cleen Works from Cris Cleen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment