Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The live art collaboration


So last Saturday, Hannah and I finally met the very talented Crajes ladies from Barcelona. If you haven't checked out their work, you should! The live art collaboration began earlier than expected, and it was a lot of fun. I should be doing this more, methinks.

It was nice to see most of my friends at Cubao X, too! I missed hanging out at Cubao X. The Chunky Far Flung days, Vintage Pop (Bong S., who taught me and Hannah a lot of things!!!), Sputnik, Mogwai... I saw a couple of new shops in the area though and I definitely have to go back to check them out.

In the meantime, my high school classmate John (and he was our section's class president, I remember) took videos after the live art collaboration. You can watch it at vimeo here. Thanks John!

And some photos I snatched on the interwebsss.

The delicate touch: our Tokwart legs ever so gently pointing the Crajes ant.
Gato y Perro by Tokwart Space Invasion (us!)

The four of us against the Tokwart Wall.
 
The Crajes Wall.

I hope Tokwart gets to travel the world making art too! :) Ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment