Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life updates and happiness

Hi guys, I haven't been updating much because I've been busy cramming work and the past few weeks were...how do I put this-- stressful and happy at the same time! So this may be my longest post so far.. brace yo self.

Weeks ago I got a surprise package on my doorstep. I love surprises and I love packages.
A Breo Package!!! So happeh!
Spectacles! I chose the aviator looking ones and another one with the more classic frame, for everyday wear.
Also in the package, watcheeesss!!!
I love the packaging.
I wear this everyday now.
So cute! Maybe the cutest water resistant watch I've ever laid my eyes on. Le sigh.
The swag! 

I was telling my friend Carl weeks ago, about how happy I was with the nature of projects that have been coming my way recently. I was always a believer, but now I think I am the firmest of believers in just simply doing what you love, what you're passionate about regardless of money and fame and all that--and how good things will go your way if you do.  I've been volunteering (in ways I can) for a very awesome set of people/mermaids collectively called Save Philippine Seas. I think I mentioned this in a past post, but I'll mention it again anyway. Anna, one of the chief mermaids of SPS, contacted me one day to ask me if I wanted to design collateral for an upcoming SPS collaboration with Lush Cosmetics. I was ecstatic, of course, and as if it has to be reiterated, I accepted the project.  The Lush/SPS Anti Shark Fin Soap was launched October 15 at the Lush Shangri-la Branch.


Sharks are friends, not food! (They kinda spelled my name wrong, but it's all good. :) ) The anti shark fin soaps smell sooo good (and notice the little paper fin).  They are on sale at all Lush branches by now, methinks, and for a limited time and quantity only.


ALSOOOO, Mitch and I finally launched our exhibit, Karesinda last Saturday at Pablo X! I can't believe we finally launched it. Mitch and I started talking about the possibility of collaborating over a year ago and we've had a couple of dinners/lunches/coffee breaks discussing the project. And now, it's done! Whewwww. (I immediately felt nostalgic the night of the launch though, the pieces are done, now does that mean I don't get to work with Mitch anymore? Haha! Seriously I had the most fun time working with Mitch.)

I borrowed some photos from my friend John. John thanks for letting me use them! :)





Thanks to everyone who dropped by the opening night! The show will run til November 24.

So there. Talk you lovelies soon. Peace, love and good vibes. - W



No comments:

Post a Comment