Monday, October 1, 2012

Dancing on my own

Hello, I haven't posted in a long time yet again. What happened was, well, quite a number of things. My favorite recent adventure involves Coron, Palawan. My good friends Hannah and Friday were with me and we met the most awesome people in Palawan. If you haven't been, you have to! Palawan is just lovely. I want to buy an island there (please universe, give me the capacity to! Haha) and put up a studio and artist friends can rent and we can organize summer music festivals! What say you? Anyway, some photos! (Some from my instagram, some from Hannah's phone!)
My most ideal life would be one with constant travel, and the opportunity to still illustrate and tattoo while I'm at it. Le sigh. What's your ideal life? We must make this work next year! Love, W

No comments:

Post a Comment