Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello friends, sorry for not posting in a while. It's been... truth be told, sometimes hectic, sometimes not. I don't know if I told you I switched rooms? So there was a lot to be painted, a lot to be packed and unpacked, a couple of projects here and there... and the biggest news: I'm fixing up an official studio! Yay! For tattooing, I mean. I can't wait to show you how it goes once I get to fixing at least 50% of the area. But I'm really, really excited. So for all tattoo inquiries, I'm sorry I won't be able to tattoo you just yet. Give me at least 3 weeks to fix up the place, and then I shall happily comply. I am waaaaay excited. Oh and also! I turned 28! I made a mixtape I've been meaning to upload here but the recent storms conked my internet (and that's the other reason I haven't been online, too. I miss instagram. Add me up there, btw!). Anyway, here's me + coffee + unmanicured nails for now! Talk to you soon! - W

2 comments:

  1. love the curtain behind you, wiji. take care <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i love the curtain too! pansin mo yun mismo yung pattern sa header ko? :)hope all is well with you! i heard binaha sa lu!

      Delete