Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's.

I hope you have someone you like/love to snuggle with tonight! Particularly, yourself! I hope you love yourself!

And since we're on the topic of love, I am rounding up a couple of things I love in my room:
Puiji the wonder frenchie
My Puiji, of course.

IMG_0983-w
The goodluck cat!

IMG_0990-w
Brown Sugar perfume by Fresh. It smells like Butter, Sugar and Lemon crepes!

IMG_0997-w
Lately, these two very heavy books called The New Artisans and James Jean's Rebus have been inspiring me alot.

IMG_1007-w
My moon projector! A gift the manfriend gave me years ago. You press it and you have a full moon, right on your ceiling! <3

IMG_1008-w
The purple skull.

IMG_1010-w
A tin plate I bought at the Japan Surplus shop.

IMG_1012-w
My Sesame Street record, another gift from the manfriend 5 years back, when we were just 'friends'. :)

IMG_1013-w
My baby beluga book from Hannah!

Love love love!
W

1 comment:

  1. puiji is such a cutie!!! i die. i'd love to see that moon thing in action. it sounds awesome.

    xo
    alicia

    ReplyDelete