Thursday, December 22, 2011

Quick Updates



I'm getting close to finishing this piece for the exhibit. I have quite a number more to finish though. Very excited. :)
Also, did I mention that Play! Magazine is out? I was creative director for this one, the official magazine of Resortsworld Manila. Get one if you happen to be in Resortsworld, it's for free!

Oh oh and another thing, I just heard that RJ Ledesma's newest book, It Only Hurts When I Pee, is out this week! I met RJ at a UNO meeti g months ago and right then and there we talked about me designing his upcoming book cover! And now, it's out in National Bookstore, Fully Booked and all leading bookstores. It's hilarious. I want to post photos of the book cover but I'm on my tab--must get to the nearest bookstore to buy a couple for my relatives. :)

Pampashoo,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment